Do you want to visit Nigeria for free?

Do you want to visit Nigeria for free?

Coming soon on this website, your dream opportunity to see Nigeria before you decide to relocate.

• Are you fed up of the USA, Europe or wherever you might be?
  • Do you want to take part in a TV Show?
  • Is the recession hitting you hard?
  • Have you ever thought of relocating to Nigeria or investing in a country that is still growing while many others are in recession?
  • Perhaps you are just curious enough to see for yourself ?

You have come to the right place.

We are launching a TV show focused on showcasing the opportunities of investing or settling in Nigeria.

It will cover all aspects of your visit to Nigeria:

• right from your arrival at the Airport,
  • to your Hotel,
  • to Job search & investment/business  meetings (arranged by gateway nigeria)
  • visits to places of interest.
  • read more here

If you want to be the first to get more exclusive details of this free trip.

Leave a comment below by answering this simple question:

“Who was the first ever President of Nigeria?”

Leave your answer in the comments box below to get exclusive details of this free trip.

1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5 Star (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

25 Responses to “Do you want to visit Nigeria for free?”

1. Anonymous says:

was it not Shehu Shagari?

2. Naija4ever says:

How do I enter the competition?

3. Tony says:

Late Chief Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe the former Owelle of Onitsha.

4. Samson says:

Nnamdi Azikiwe

5. Prince says:

Shehu Shagari

6. Clayton Berg says:

I would like to visit legal to Nigeria for free as you have advertised. I was offered a job at capital oil and gas industries Ltd. in Legos Nigeria. I am a safety coordinator in oil and gas industry and have been for over 20 years. I have been waiting for over two months, to stir my job in Legos Nigeria capital oil and gas. In the meantime I have met a girl online that is waiting for me to come Legos Nigeria. Her name is Charmeegold I met her through the website Naija Planet. I hope to get to Legos Nigeria sometime soon to start work with capital oil and gas or any other oil and gas industry in Legos Nigeria as a safety coordinator for the company. I am looking forward to your response on this matter ASAP. I am tired of living in Medicine Hat Alberta Canada and would move to Legos Nigeria in a heartbeat.

7. Clinton says:

Hello to you all,

Am sorry due to the fact that i have to say something different from the main topic going on here.
    Am a Nigerian in Diasporal Senegal precisely here we are been maltrited and our Embassy is doing just nothing to that regard i am using this medium to let the Goverment know that if they can not make plans on how to reform Nigeria youths then some body like myself might help them.

I do not care about the riouts going on in Niger delta, that one to me is little because my plan is more dangerious than that how can i say to the world that i am proud to be a Nigerian when i can not take proper care of myself at my age.

What is wrong with our goverment?, Well this might be a short notice before i make decision in returning back to that country called Nigeria and believe me when i return there must be change drastic change.

We are wealthy that is true but where is our wealth?.

How can few families sit and eat what belong to a whole nation?.

You might think that i am insane due to my write up but i thing we are in a democratic dispensation where all can express their true feelings.

I think that ANINI is own case is small cause if i come down to that country called Nigeria well i leave the rest for God.

From a provoked Nigerian.

8. David says:

Clinton, I understand your frustrations, our leaders have let us down very badly. However violent means may not be the solution.

We are now in a Democracy, more people should be involved in the voting process, so we can elect the right leaders and the changes we all want to see will come to pass.Nigeria is changing, although very slowly.

9. Mittah Makhobotloane says:

The first President of Nigeria was Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe.

10. It was Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, who became the first Governor/General of a Federation of three Regions of the North, East and West, with Lagos as the Federal Capital in 1960.

I want those free ticket!!!!!

11. Iwona Kościuszko says:

I am Polish and I read from books that the First president of Nigeria is Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe. Nigeria is a country I really want to visit and would love to be a part of this TV show if given the opportunity.

12. abby akinnola says:

I will love to be a part of this show I truly love this country I have really been considering going back to live but am still not totally sure by being on this show I feel it will help me to make my final decision.

Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe is the first president

13. JACKIE says:

NNAMDI AZIKIWE

14. sanjay sharma says:

Nnamdi Azikiwe IN 14 May 1996

15. Sudeep Deb says:

Late Nnamdi Azikiwe

16. mayor says:

Nnamdi Azikiwe

17. Lisa Hicks says:

I would love to go to nigeria and relocate.Nnamdi Azikiwe, was the first nigerian president.

18. modoll says:

Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe (November 16, 1904 – May 11, 1996),[2] usually referred to as Nnamdi Azikiwe and popularly known as “Zik”, was one of the leading figures of modern Nigerian nationalism who became the first President of Nigeria after Nigeria secured its independence from the United Kingdom on 1 October 1960; holding the presidency throughout the Nigerian First Republic

19. Americangirl says:

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe

im a black american looking to learn about my true culture. it’s time for us to reconnect with the motherland! fed up with being a minority and the way america treats us here.fed up with seeing my people brainwashed into self hate.

20. Americangirl says:

pick me for the show. i would love to experience nigeria for myself because it is portrayed diffrently on tv here in the usa

21. Abbey3000 says:

This first President of Nigeria was:

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe

We’re a young couple with a cute son living in Belgium. The father is a Nigerian by birth and came to live in Belgium since 10 years. Now we’re thinking of searching investment opportunities in Nigeria. We’re looking forward to hear from you!

22. Tanda says:

Nnamdi Azikiwe it was him right….

23. Tanda says:

and i would sure love to visit Nigeria for free….

Trackbacks/Pingbacks